Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Newcomers..

How does it feel to live in the same place for about a year and not knowing ur neighbors? Guess one of the t strange things that happened to me. Especially in a place like USA and more so because I could manage to befriend a few other guys who stays like 3 blocks away but not the people downstairs. On some unexpected occasion I happened to bump into my neighborhood and we had a tete-e-tete for about an hour without even realizing that I have a guest waiting for me at home.

In between my friend called me over to go out for dinner and I didn’t care to even make sure that I say a not- so-hurting ‘NO’ to him for denying his treat which occurs very occasionally…

I think it involves one more and more if we happen to realize the fact that we hail from the same place, speak the same language and have visited the same places.…Simple incidents but made me think for the day…

2 comments:

Chakra said...

innaavo solre.. onnum pureela..

Unknown said...

he he Pani nee sonnathei solvatharkku enakku thairiyam illai