Monday, May 09, 2005

I learnt today that....

I was clicking through the chain of links from my cousin's blog and today to my surprise I found the blogs of 2 other cousins of mine .Its so nice to see so many in your family be part of this webworld sharing the trivial yet special occurances of their mundane life with which u remember the days u were all together..

At times it makes me think that I have just left lot of these important things and have come so far away for some thing that I dont really cherish either.Iam sure this kinda thoughts should be going on in everyone's mind who is away from home.It was so much fun to be among so many of our cousins,uncles and aunts and pulling each others legs and laughing out loud in happiness.One memorable such occasion to quote would be when I was among about 4 of my cousins during the period of my undergraduate admissions.It was so easy to tackle the tension and pain..Now is yet another bigger and more important turning point in my life to graduate and find a job ..I yearn to just drive down to one of those cousin's places to get myself out of this hangover..

Anyone who reads this is probably going to blame me for the turn of events.But nothing is felt without expereiencing it..Guess Iam blogging something small for a change..

3 comments:

Chakra said...

small or big doesn't matter.. quality is important.. keep blogging more..

Unknown said...

tchu.. tchu.. tchu..tchu..
be happy that ur cousins are blogging though you cant drive to one of their houses like u did earlier.
What is thing about "... something I dont cherish"? YOu will cherish them for sure if u only think of the kind of sacrifices others have to make to see u where u r and will be shortly.
wish u all the best

Subhashri said...

@chakra thanks for the comments
@vasu..its nice to see u comment on it..thanks for ur encouragement and wishes..