Monday, August 11, 2008

Musical Moment.....

I walk through the door, I heard a shriek,I heard a puff.I creeped in as quietly as possible..I saw a pink cheek looking at me with a big happy face. Tears rolled down the pink beauty, but the big wide smile in her face had hidden the agony behind the priceless , once in a lifetime moment she was waiting for!!. I turned around and looked and saw that the smile has spread everywhere.I was shrunk into a tiny little speck cuddled into the couch wandering into the fantasy world of the little one enjoiing the closest last moments in the warmth of her mom's pouch waiting to spring out and see the big vast world.

That was the moment of agony twined in ecstasy;A mother waiting for the child to be born!!

Is it agony because of the process or ecstasy because of the result? I would also think that its agony to let go of the closest moment for the baby but ecstasy to meet the other part who made it; May be thats why the first expression was to cry!! Its also nature's way of saying that every little thing has a deadline , in its true sense; else u loose the quality and value of it.Little do we give a moment and value the valuable but priceless amount of things which are with us forever with no lines drawn till the end!!

No comments: